Come join the Critical Care Nursing Team at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano, a MAGNET facility!
An ICU (Intensive Care Unit) Nurse position requires a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment. This unit is a self-scheduling unit with 26 beds. Our ICU Unit is devoted to intensive care for the region's most critically ill patients. Our intensivist program puts the care of ICU patients under the guidance of board-certified critical care physicians, who directly oversee patient care in the ICU throughout the day. Physicians are available 24 hours. Critical care nurses, nurse practitioners and physician assistants - all trained in critical care medicine - help provide care in the ICU around the clock. Awarded the Beacon Gold-level of excellence in 2015.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications :
• Associate's degree in Nursing required;
Texas Health Resources is in search of Radiology Professionals to join the Imaging Teams at select facilities in North Texas to work Full Time, Part Time, PRN and Leadership Roles.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®"
• Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work" by Glassdoor
• A "Best Workplaces in Texas" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 "20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma" by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list ...
Texas Health Euless Bedford seeks to hire a Care Transition Manager Registered Nurse to work PRN (As Needed).
Salary range is Min. $35.48/hr. to Max. $49.18/hr. – based on relevant experience
• Shift is 8AM-5:00PM (Mon-Fri), PRN (As Needed), with flexibility to work weekends and holidays as required.
The essential job duties of this position are:
• Actively participates in Daily Patient Care Briefings and identifies patients appropriate for transition needs intervention.
• Reviews Texas Health Readmission Indicator List (THRIL) scores daily for all assigned patients. Collaborates with
interdisciplinary team to identify high risk patients whose RRP score may not have indicated appropriately.
• Ensures all assigned patients have an identified Primary Care Physician (PCP). If PCP not identified, exhaust all efforts in an
attempt to assign.
• Completes Transition Evaluation on all identified patients within 24 hours of referral documents ...
Bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited nursing school with one year nursing experience; OR Associates degree in nursing from an accredited nursing…
The Medical Records Manager is responsible for leading and managing our Mass Torts medical records team. Previous experience in the field of Medical Records…
Providing supervision of Provisionally Licensed Psychologists when needed. This is a full-time position for fully licensed psychologists.
We are looking to hire a Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide with an experience in Home Health Care. Must be at least 18 years old.
Reviews medical records and patient assessments to determine compliance with policies and procedures, correctness of assessment and quality of service.
I need help with my National Registry test for EMT. Nursing Tutoring & Teaching opportunities available in Keller, TX starting at $25-$50/hr.
Minimum two years of medical records specialist, preferably in medical practice setting. Texas Digestive Disease Consultants (TDDC) is seeking an experienced…
The Medical Record Specialist works closely with physicians, internal and external clinical and hospital staff. Digestive Health Associates of Texas, P.A.
Licensed psychologist in state of practice. WE ARE LOOKING TO HIRE PSYCHOLOGISTS FOR REMOTE CONTRACT POSITIONS TO JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM.
Completing patient notes in our Electronic Health Records system. We service over 30,000 patients throughout approximately 300 skilled nursing facilities!
This role requires certification as a Medical Lab Technician and an approximate year of drawing blood as a minimum.*. Our role includes the following duties: