Texas Health Dallas seeks to hire an experienced Clinical Nurse Leader/RN V to work Full- time on our Med/Surg Department.
Salary range is $39.03/hr to $56.64/hr: based on relevant work experience.
• Full time: Day shift 8AM – 5PM, Monday - Friday.
• Clinical Care: Oversees the management of patient care.
• Identifies the need for consultation services of Advanced Practice Nurses and/or other allied health care providers.
• Facilitates the integration of multiple disciplines to achieve highest and optimal patient outcomes.
• Demonstrates expertise in the care of a designated patient population.
• Serves as a resource to nursing staff for complex patient care issues.
• Outcomes Management:
Synthesizes multiple data elements to evaluate and achieve optimal patient/population outcomes.
• Assimilates and applies research-based information to design, implement and evaluate patients' plans of care.
• Serves as a steward of resources: fiscal, personnel, materials, and time.
• Patient Advocate: Articulates patient needs, concerns, perspective to physician and other care providers.
• Advocates and negotiates within the health care system to meet the needs of the patient.
• Educator: Utilizes appropriate teaching principles and strategies to teach patient and family members. Contributes to staff development.
• Microsystems Analyst/Risk Anticipator: Utilizes quality improvement methodologies to improve patient outcomes. Participates in Failure Mode Evaluation Analysis, root cause analysis to evaluate system failures and patient safety practices.
• Member of a Profession: Advocates for professional standards of practice using organizational and political processes. Demonstrates professional independence in the practice of nursing.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Master's Degree Nursing Required
• 5 Years current hospital experience Required and
• 2 Years direct patient care experience Required
• Charge Nurse & Preceptor experience Preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required And
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support 30 Days Required And
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support 6 Months Required And
• CNL - Clinical Nurse Leader Upon Hire Required And
• CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60 Days Required
• Basic computer skills, interpersonal skills, collaboration and negotiation skills, effective oral and written skills, proficiency in nursing process, problem solving, and performance improvement process.
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)