Career Objective: Gain employment in the health and wellness field.
• Contagious passion and enthusiasm for holistic wellness - sports and nutrition enthusiast, competed at a championship level in gymnastics, also competed successfully in volleyball, dance, and running; outstanding academic performance and extensive involvement in community service
• Exceptional leadership, management, and motivational skills – often entrusted with significant leadership responsibility, excellent communicator, able to build strong trust and rapport with others, competent and comfortable with many different cultures, effective collaborator, good listener, and able to teach and develop others
• Proven ability to manage large and complex responsibilities - self-starter, exceptionally conscientious and dependable, able to quickly master complex tasks and activities and teach them to others, strong team member and team builder, able to deliver quality work on time and under budget
• Bachelor of Science, Exercise and Wellness, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- 3.5 G.P.A.
- Major courses completed: basic nutrition, anatomy, physiology, and health science
- Minor courses completed: mass communication and public relations
• International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma- Ravenswood School for Girls, Sydney Australia (November 2007)
- Graduated with honors (top 6% of graduating class)
- Selected by IB administrators as the commencement speaker for the city of Sydney
Leadership and Management Experience:
• Internship for the Human Performance Institute Orlando, FL
-Completed Spring 2011
-Taught group fitness classes- Pilates, Yoga, Boot Camp, flexibility
-Planned, executed, and directed employee summer wellness program
-Body Composition testing of clients (Bod Pod, bioelectrical impedance, and skin fold)
• Commissioner for the Utah Commission on Volunteers (January 2010 to present)
- Appointed by the Lieutenant Governor of Utah
- One of twenty-four members of state board charged with promoting volunteerism in the state
- Successfully developing and managing programs targeted at motivating the state’s youth
• Brigham Young University Service Council President (2010/2011 ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.