Education Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
Bachelor of Health Education- Community Health, August 2011
Cumulative GPA: 3.3
Experience Internship- Head Start Administration Office- CSISD, College Station, Texas
Health and Safety Coordinator Intern (40+ hours/week) May 2011- August 2011
• Hired on after internship as EHS Compliance Monitor/Support Services (August 2011-Current)
• HS enrollment process- input health information for each child in the program.
• Collaborate with parents regarding their child’s health and tracking information
• Reference web-based state application for immunization tracking (Immtrac)
• Collect, analyze and input data from child observation and case management files
• Facilitate community events and create monthly health newsletters
Texas Roadhouse, College Station, Texas
Headwaiter, Server, Trainer-(25-30 hours/week) August 2007- Present
• Responsible for financial bookkeeping
• Teach new workers using self-study programs and instructional booklets
• Evaluate the new employee and instill the desire to work as a team
Dalhart City Pool, Dalhart, Texas
Manager (40 + hours/ week) summer of 2008, 2009
• Responsibilities included: overseeing a staff of 13 employees, making daily schedules, maintaining safety and health standards for public swimming, daily deposit of pool funds.
Lifeguard (40+ hours/week) summer of May 2003-2007
• Taught private swimming lessons
Jason Culpepper’s Elite Volleyball Camp, Amarillo Texas
Coach (8 hours/ 1 week) summer of May 2007- 2009
• Coached and implemented to camp participants strategies of the game
Activities Member of Eta Sigma Gamma, Texas A&M University,Sept 2010- present
• The National Professional Health Education Honorary
• Professional development, research, teaching, service, and fundraising
The National Society for Collegiate Scholars, Texas A&M University
• Member, Spring of 2010- pres...
Login or Register to view the full resume.