Highly motivated entry level/middle management Health Service Manager/Administrator. Comfortable in interacting with all levels of the organization and public. Able to negotiate and problem solve quickly, accurately, and efficiently. Adept at multitasking to achieve individual and team goals. Diverse background including sales, customer service and supervision. Committed to quality and excellence.
• Analytical thinking • Planning and organization
• Client priority • Policy and procedural adherence
• Decision making • Personal accountability
Master of Health Services Administration 2013
Bachelor of Science, Technical Health Service Management 2010
• Leadership and Organizational Behavior • Health Care Policy, Law and Ethics
• Health Service Organization • Health Financial Management
• Health Economics • Managerial Epidemiology
• Highly effective in promoting a positive, productive environment
• Extensive knowledge of staffing and human resources guidelines
• Well organized and focused in coordinating projects
• Successful in mastering new skills through hands-on experience
• Knowledgeable of HIPAA regulations
• Enterprising in solving issues and maximizing resources
• Skilled in handling the public with diplomacy and professionalism
• Excellent record of dependability and reliability
Omega Care Planning Council 2016-Present
Long Term Care Benefits Manager
• Responsible for the care and maintenance of all claims files and insures that pertinent records and documents are accumulated, data entered and maintained according to HIPAA regulations and privacy of financial information.
• Prepares Perfected Claims with great detail to expedite processing in a time frame rendering benefit awards in less than six months.
• Manage the Intake Processing Center Team and serves as primary contact for veteran and surviving spouse and his/her family for compensation and pension claims.
• Analyze claims and determines disposition through scheduled status inquiries with Veterans Pension Claim Centers throughout the country.
Omega Care Planning Council 2015-2016
• Manage, schedule, co-ordinate functions and activities for a six person Veteran Benefit pension and compensation office, obtaining documentation for assured Veteran Administration claim approval in an expedited period of time.
• Monitor achievement of service objectives and key performance indicators.
• Process data entry information to exceed Veteran Administration guidelines with precise and detail-oriented expertise.
• Integrate multiple data bases through Sales Force™ and Quick Books™.
• Review and track all activities using Sales Force ™ to journal every movement of documents, mail tracking, incoming documentation, invoicing for services rendered and payment reconciliations
• Prepare weekly and monthly sales summaries.
• Compile internal and external customer communications.
Retail Management Experience
Goodwill Community Foundation 2014 to 2015
Program Manager, Non-Profit Organization
• Oversaw training and management of staff/volunteers.
• Worked with members of the organization in support of goals.
• Manage various administrative tasks within the store such as budget, staff scheduling, income financial goals
Bed, Bath and Beyond ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.