Experienced paramedic with over 9 years of pre-hospital patient care.
Dalworthington Gardens DPS; DWG, Tx.
EMS Coordinator April 2003 – present
• Responsible for all EMS training including continuing education and CPR certifications.
• Created EMS protocols and ensures current patient care procedures are utilized.
• Assist the medical director in keeping all EMS documents current with TDSHS.
• First responder paramedic, responsible for evaluating and treating patients.
Training Division; Crowley, Tx.
EMS/FIRE Instructor February 2011 – present
• Teaching health care provider CPR, Emergency Care Attendant and EMT-Basic.
• Instructing students during live fire training.
City of Colleyville; Colleyville, Tx.
Engineer / Paramedic January 2006 – April 2011
• Respond to fire and medical emergencies
• Coordinator for the fire prevention clown program which performed in schools
• Received firefighter of the year 2009<...
Login or Register to view the full resume.