I recently obtained a degree in health administration which allowed me to gain hands on experience through an educational internship. I am looking for entrance into the hospital/nursing home setting with a focus on human resources.
CVS CareMark Specialty Division, Buffalo Grove IL September 2015- Present
Benefits Verification Representative
• Verify patients’ insurance coverage through the database CE2000
• Maintain close contact with the patient and doctors ‘office to ensure understanding of the drug coverage gained by their insurance
• Utilize the tools PeopleSafe, CAS, and CE2000 to gain information about the patients particular insurance
Bronson Methodist Hospital, Kalamazoo, MI January 2015 – May 2015
Healthcare Administration Intern
• Assisted in the integration of Bronson Healthcare system by organizing education documents into an electronic database allowing document retrieval from any of the regional entities
• Coordinated and assembled orientation packets for newly hired staff within the regional system
• Used Microsoft Suite, OnBase, and NetLearning to perform daily tasks of the position
• Registered newly hired staff for classes required as part of the organizational and unit orientation
• Audited orientation files for the department manager to ensure accuracy prior to scanning into OnBase
Volunteer Services Interviewer April 2015
• Assisted Volunteer Services in conducting interviews for college and high school students
• Assisted with volunteer selection and placement
Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI May 2015 ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.