Michelle Lynn Peetoom
101 Penny Court
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
Compassionate, personable, hard-working caregiving professional with 7+ years of
experience in live-in direct patient care. Calm and highly focused caregiver with a
natural ability to make patients feel at ease during stressful situations. Demonstrated
ability to address and communicate patient needs to nurses and doctors. Proven
success in dealing with patient family members. Eager to work in a caregiving
environment to achieve the highest level of patient satisfaction. Able to work any shift.
Comfortable with computers.
• Vital Signs
• Hygiene Standards
• Medication Support
Jeff Haaheim Company, Cairo, MO
In association with Services for Independent Living, Columbia, MO
October 2008 - Present
• Live-in personal caregiver
• Closely monitor acute conditions
• Follow infection control procedures, including dressing management
• Prepared and served food for patients following specially prescribed diets
• Changed bed linens, washed and ironed laundry, and cleaned
• Assisted patient into and out of bed, automobiles, and wheelchair
• Assisted patient with bed turning/positioning, bathroom, dressing, and
• Administered prescribed oral medications as directed by physician/nurse
• Provided patient with vital social and emotional support
• Attended to assistive device care needs
Same Old Grind, San Diego, CA
December 2005 - February 2006
Made different coffees, customer assistance
Blockbuster Video, San Diego, CA
Customer Service Re...
Login or Register to view the full resume.