Lead Health Coach
Orriant, LLC (Sandy, UT) May 2012-Dec 2015
• Supervised a team of six coaches; focusing on coaching effectiveness and facilitating change.
• Ranked as top 10% of coaches within company: established by positive customer satisfaction reviews and a high percentage of clients’ improved annual biometrics.
• Improved business partnerships and client experience by creating and presenting customized health promotion content for client companies.
• Consulted with 500+ clients on a monthly basis both in person and virtually.
Certified Nursing Assistant and Medical Technician
River Meadows Senior Living (Alpine, UT) Sept 2011-May 2012
• Managed client health through medication and chart administration and change in residents.
• Promoted optimal function in senior residents by encouraging independence in activities of daily living and assisting with range of motion exercises.
Y-Be-Fit (Provo, UT) Apr 2010-Aug 2011
• Conducted biometric tests and nutrition analysis on new clients, analyzed the data and compiled that information into organized booklets for clients use.
• Customized training, education, fitness support with a myriad of clients across a wide range of health goals.
• Met one-on-one with clients on a weekly basis in order to encourage and educate clients
• Worked within facility protocol for filing information and scheduling client appointments, and HIPPA documentation
Anatomy/Physiology and Statistics Course Tutor
Independent Tutor (Provo, UT...
Login or Register to view the full resume.