MBA Candidate seeking a progressive and service-oriented firm to grow and improve health care quality and patient experience. Offers an entrepreneurial attitude with proven abilities in operational management, patient management, and medical records management. Natural ability to defuse conflicts through effective communication, problem-solving and negotiation. Diverse background with the ability to motivate teams and lead by example to implement a strong sense of mission and purpose that aligns with corporate values.
• Next Gen ACO knowledgeable
• HEDIS and MACRA Educated
• CMS and third-party insurance Proficient
• Excellent Management and Leadership skills • Superb written and verbal communication skills
• NCQA and PCMH knowledgeable
• Expert Time management and organization skills
• Well-versed in several different EMRs/EHRs
DECEMBER 2016 – JANUARY 2018
CARE COORDINATOR-NAVIGATOR, DIGNITY HEALTH- ARIZONA CARE NETWORK
• Successfully Co-lead a NCQA-PCMH application submission which lead to a level 2 certification and furthered practice goals and care management.
• Increased patient preventive care screenings by 15% in FY2017 through aggressive patient outreach initiatives.
• Successfully managed multiple medical provider’s patients with chronic conditions which resulted in a decrease in re-admissions and gaps in care in the Next-gen and third-party payers population.
• Developed EMR Management techniques that lead to an increase in appointment access times within 2 days.
• Executed 40 hours of training clinicians/staff on proper ACO and medical practice organization and procedures.
• Managed quality metrics for several providers simultaneously
AUGUST 2016 – JANUARY 2017
HEALTH INFORMATION EXCHANGE COORDINATOR, TENET-PHOENIX HEALTH PLAN
• Improved workflow for maximum output, established and maintained strong relationships with the co...
Login or Register to view the full resume.