I am a dedicated health care professional with 23 years of experience in a hospital and medical office environment of multiple specialties. I am seeking for the responsible and challenging job position where I can apply my years of health care experience and related knowledge that can be helpful to provide better health care services. I have ability to work in a stressful environment as well as the ability to perform multiple tasks in a timely manner.
• Policy and program development expertise
• Ability to communicate clearly with patients and other organizational staff
• Exceptional problem solving and counseling ability
• Strong team player with willingness to perform changing activities on a daily basis
• Clear understanding of medical insurance plans and terminology
• Critical Thinking • Ability to type 50 wpm
• KP Connect
• Microsoft Word
• Medical Manager
ST. JOSEPH HOSPITAL-ORANGE
Patient Care Coordinator/Case Management | Orange, CA | Current
• Assist the care team with setting goals for quality assurance, best practices and plans for discharging.
• Coordinate home care services; while also working with administration to create policies and interacting with involved department to negotiate patient care programs and expedite discharges.
• Monitors delivery of care by completing rounds; documenting in medical records; reviewing care plan with patients in conjunction with the direct care providers related to treatments, procedures and continuing care requirements.
• Orients and educates patients and their families by meeting them explaining and providing educational information needed for healthcare; referrals for continuing care including durable medical equipment, wound vacs and locate funding through community and or resources for patients.
• Respects patients by recognizing their rights; maintaining confidentiality.
• Coordinating Scheduling of test, procedures and or consultations prior to discharge.
KECK MEDICAL CENTER OF USC
Thoracic surgeon patient care navigator | Los Angeles, CA | February 2011 – July 2017
• My job duties include Assisting will all aspects of patient care in a cli...
Login or Register to view the full resume.