MASTER’S IN FINANCE AND ECONOMICS
West Texas A & M University, Canyon, TX, December 2018
Honor Society Inductee
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ECONOMICS
SUNY at Albany, Albany, NY, May 2016
Dean’s List of Distinguished Students
NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY — Rego Park, NY
Financial Agent (current)
• Educated and advised clients of benefits, features, and regulations of life insurance.
• Cultivated relationships with prospects to identify problems and find solutions.
• Determined appropriate products that met customers financial objectives.
JAMAICAN JERK FESTIVAL, LLC – Queens, NY
Budget Analyst Intern (2018)
• Performed quantitative and qualitative analysis using ledgers, models, and charts.
• Prepared weekly/monthly financial reports, financial statements, and budgets.
• Created databases for forecasting future performance and actual performance.
• Managed over $2 Million in cash flow for two events
Login or Register to view the full resume.