Ashley R. Hunsucker, R.N.
Corinth, TX 76208
I am an experienced healthcare clinician with specialty area concentration in pediatrics, women/children’s, and nursing education—highly organizational skills, reliable, and the ability to adapt. MSN-Informatics completion in December 2020, with a 4.0 GPA.
• Foundational knowledge in SQL and information technology
• Foundational understanding of clinical systems and programming
• Foundational knowledge and experience with data analysis
• Strong oral and written communication skills with leadership experience
• Experienced physician & staff education in EMRs
• Strong online education management
• Experience in high fidelity simulation
Clinical Informatics Practicum August 2020 – present
Medical City Denton Denton, TX
• Meditech EMR system and Physician Keeper interface experience
• Exposure with order set changes for departments and physicians
• Go-Live planning and implementation in algorithms & protocols
• Leadership exposure
• CDSSs implementation and improvements
• Data mining and reports
Vocational Nursing Instructor August 2017 – present
North Central Texas College Corinth, TX
• Lead instructor. Courses: Medical/Surgical, Women’s health, Pediatrics, EMA, and Professional Development.
• Clinical instructor: direct supervision and mentor of student skills and teaching at the bedside in multi clinical setting types.
• Implementation of online learning and direct liaison for e-learning platforms.
• Simulation high fidelity education and implementation
• Software system experience: ATI, Elsevier, Meditech, Omnicell, SwiftRiver, SimChart, Laerdal, and Gaumard
Elementary School Nurse August 2013- July 2017
Lake Dallas Independent School Nurse Lake Dallas, TX
• Healthcare advocate for ages six weeks – 12 years
Login or Register to view the full resume.