America Works of New York Jamaica, NY
Corporate Trainer/Resume Writer/Internship Coordinator 2015-2020
• Wrote/conducted job-readiness workshops daily at large agency helping public-assisted clients.
• Composed 20+ resumes weekly for hard-to-place clients, i.e. long-term unemployed or unskilled.
• Individually met with multiple clients weekly to mock interview.
• Contacted and attained internship sites for 150+ clients.
• Developed Customer Service Training, designed to teach clients professionalism and retention.
• Coordinated and oversaw College and Job Fairs; represented agency at all collegiate events.
• Conducted outreach for workshops, i.e. Financial Literacy; became Financial Literacy Instructor.
• Attained resources for clients and agency i.e. housing, clothing by using strong name in business.
Central Queens Y Forest Hills, NY
Director—Workforce Initiatives 2014-2015
• Oversaw job readiness programs at large non-profit agency, i.e. refugees and food stamp recipient trainings, and English As A Second Language (ESL); supervised case managers’ client loads.
• Conducted outreach to companies and employment agencies, ensuring clients’ relevant placement.
• Managed 400+ student base of prestigious Ladders For Leaders summer internship program.
• Approved staff’s timecards; executed one-on-one training sessions with department.
• Interacted with Food Pantry Coordinator to ensure efficient distribution to participants.
SGR Career Consulting Forest Hills, NY
Career Trainer 2010-2014
• Developed/conducted Interviewing Skills workshops for large religious and secular organizations.
• Composed resumes, cover letters, and other employment-related documentation.
• Acted as Career Services Director of two proprietary schools, furthering their accreditation.
• Attained Volunteer of The Year accolades from huge international organization.
• Motivated clients to gain employment via job-readiness training as Career Trainer at big agency.
Bramson ORT College Forest Hills, NY
Login or Register to view the full resume.