Motivated and customer service provider that enjoys working with people. Effective in communication, teamwork, and working well under pressure. Currently working on getting a HUC certificate. Eager and excited to get an opportunity to work in the medical field.
• Bilingual Spanish/English
• Strong Communication
• Computer proficiency
• Medical terminology knowledge • Active listening skills
• Fast Learner
• Work Well Under Pressure
• CPR certified
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND STOCKER | 10/2015 to 07/2020
Amazon - Phoenix, AZ
• Created balanced pallets to support efficient and safe sales floor replenishment.
• Evaluated supplies and product inventory to check for quality and quantity issues and returned unacceptable materials to vendors to obtain replacements or refunds.
• Regularly assessed sales floor stock levels to replenish with back-stock merchandise before depletion.
• Maintained well-organized restocking areas to avoid blocking aisles or creating safety hazards.
• Checked packages and merchandise for damage and quickly notified vendors to request replacements.
• Used hand-held devices and computers to record and monitor inventory levels and completed audits to uncover and address inaccuracies.
• Unloaded dail...
Login or Register to view the full resume.