Big picture problem solver with 25+ years of combined operations and service experience in the medical and mental health industries. Encompasses rich work ethics with energy to go the extra mile when helping others. Action oriented with diverse skills that fill needs and improve quality of service and customer experience.
• Solid oral and written communication skills.
• Works effectively with others and independently.
• Empirically decisive.
• Coordination and Supervision - Coordinated, managed and monitored the workings of operations, customer service, AR, and technical support departments for medical software company.
• Financial - Analyzed and reported financial data for easy utilization and strategic planning. Administered vendor and supply chain operations quickly and efficiently minimizing costs and delays and included: vetting; contracts; evaluating quality and effectiveness of vendors and products.
• Best Practices - Improved processes and policies in support of organizational goals and medical practice. Formulated and implemented departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output and adherence as regulated by HIPAA, FDA, & ISO 13485.
• Human Resources - Delegated tasks and accountabilities. Established work schedules. Supervised and educated staff. Monitored and evaluated performance.
• Production - Coordinated and monitored customer service, technical support, shipping & receiving. Monitored performance and implemented improvements which increased revenue over 8% within 6 first months. Ensured quality of products and employee productivity. Managed maintenance of equipment and office machinery with negligible downtime.
• Communication - Monitored, managed and improved the efficiency of all support services. Facilitated coordination ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.